Terms & Conditions
The material on mip.com.mt is protected by copyright. Permission is granted to view the material on this site and to use the site’s services. Material featured on this site is subject to Malta Industrial Parks Ltd (MIP) copyright protection. This material may be used, copied and re-distributed free of charge in any format or media. Where the material is used, the source and copyright status must be acknowledged, for example © MIP copyright. This permission does not extend to material on websites that mip.com.mt links to, or content from other websites supplied to and reproduced here. That material may only be used in accordance with the copyright notice on the website concerned.
This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, do not use our website.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website, provided that:
- You may not republish material from this website (including republication on another website), or reproduce or store material from this website in any public or private electronic retrieval system without prior consent (requests for permission to use text from this website should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org);
- You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our website or material on our website for a commercial purpose, without our express written consent.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
The information on this website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
Whilst MIP endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on this website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill).
Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this disclaimer or in connection with our website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
However, nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
This disclaimer constitutes the entire agreement between the user and MIP in relation to use of this website, and supersedes all previous agreements in respect of use of this website.
LAW AND JUSRISDICTION
This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with Maltese law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malta.
The MIP logo may not be used on any site, or by third parties, or for any other promotional purposes, without the prior permission of MIP. The company’s name or weblink cannot be presented on any site or on any other promotional material in any context that implies that MIP is associated with or endorses any site or product, unless this is done upon prior written approval given by the company.
Malta Industrial Parks Limited (MIP) takes the protection of your privacy very seriously and recognises its obligations as a Data Controller in terms of applicable data protection law, mainly the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 as supplemented by the Data Protection Act (Chapter 586 of the Laws of Malta) and any other laws which relate to privacy and electronic communications.
We are fully committed to protecting our visitors’ and/or users’ privacy and we will not collect any personal data about you as a visitor unless you provide it voluntarily. In recognition of our legal duty to respect and protect your personal information, we commit to take all necessary safeguards to prevent unauthorised access and any personal data collected from you as a visitor and/or user, is not passed on to any third party, without your authorised consent.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
As a visitor to our Website, MIP collects, stores and makes use of the following kinds of personal data:
- Contact information including your name, surname and email address;
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us and/or subscribing to our Website services and/or email notifications;
- Site usage information;
- Web page download information.
We may use this information in the administration of this Website, to improve the Website’s usability and for marketing purposes. By using the Website, you are giving your consent for such processing to take place.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulatory requirements, no personal data that we process will be kept longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the purpose for which we process it and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means. When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it.
We may use the information we obtain from the cookie to recognise your computer when you visit our Website and to personalise our Website for you. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. This, will however have a negative impact upon the usability of many Websites including this one.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
- Send information (other than marketing communications) to you which we think may be of interest to you by post or by email or similar technology;
- Send you marketing communications relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties) which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us on email@example.com);
- Provide other companies with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user. We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
You have the right to:
Access your personal data by submitting your request in writing to us. We may request specific information from you to enable us to verify your identity and for more information about your request;
- Request amendments to any inaccurate personal information we may hold about you;
- Stop direct marketing messages;
- Object to certain processing based on legitimate interest;
- Withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time;
- Request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or any other service provider.
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
MIP has used the utmost care to ensure and maintain the highest level of security possible. We however cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information which you send to us and take no responsibility for any losses or damage that may occur.
Due to ongoing changes, changes in the law and changes in the nature of technology, we may revise these terms and conditions of use from time to time by amending this page. In this regard, you are encouraged to visit this page frequently and take note of any changes made.
The Website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the terms and conditions or content of third-party websites.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Courts of Malta shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all claims or disputes arising from or in relation with the Website and the terms.
Malta Industrial Parks
Pieta’ MEC 0001
Tel. +356 2542 0000
Thank you for visiting.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time-to-time by posting a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
Third Party Websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the Terms and Conditions or content of third party websites.
You can contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.